Where do you want to go – past or future?
In honor of the recent release of the second season of Starz Channel 525 Outlander, DirecTV surveyed 2,000 people to see if time travel were a thing, would they want to go back to the past or forward to the future.
Fun results – here are the highlights:
- 53 percent (mostly women) dream of the past (go figure)
- 47 percent (mostly men) set their sights on the future
- The Roaring 20s was the most popular time destination, followed by the Roman Empire.
- The majority of men and people in their 20s see themselves conquering vast lands and ruling the most extensive political and social structure in the Western civilization.
- Where was the least popular time frame? The age of the dinosaurs.
Sorry T-Rex. The Satellite Guys love you thiiiiiiiiiissssss much!
P.S. DirecTV has a new 2-year price guarantee. Check it out.